Sunday 21 June 2015

HEY DUELISTS!!!!!!!!

               Yu-gi-oh Is Awesome!!!!!!

   MUSHROOM TO MAN: Can I play with you?
   
   MAN TO MUSHROOM: No. Why should I play with you?

   MUSHROOM TO MAN: Cuz I'm a fun guy (fungi)


 

A joke more suited to our topic would be like :
    
   "I wanna flip you facedown and inflict piercing damage."



No don't worry. I'm not gonna torment you with my bad jokes.  Anyways, I'm just a guy that loves Yugioh. I watched all the shows and I play the card game with my friends and I am just addicted to it. Yugioh is just awesome and I loved to see people blog about their opinions on each card or even packs. This helped me a lot on making my decisions on which packs or cards I should buy. So, I thought of doing this myself. So, here I am in my own blog to offer you advice and help you become a better duelist. Just keep reading and keep dueling!!! 


1 comment: